Alcohol Ink Workshop
19 February, Saturday
5:00 pm to 8:00 pm India Time (IST) (GMT +5:30)
An alcohol ink workshop that includes the most popular techniques on Instagram.
A perfect workshop to help you get started with alcohol inks. Step-by-step guidance so you can easily understand and master the skills of using the inks to create beautiful art.
During the workshop, I will demonstrate the following techniques:
Material needed for the workshop:
1. Colored alcohol inks - any brand (examples: Nara, Diy4u, Beyond Inks, Shilpi Inks, Craftagles, Itsy Bitsy, Pianata, Ranger, Copic, etc.)
2. Metallic ink (optional) - Recommended metallic ink is Jacquard Pinata Brass
3. 99% isopropyl alcohol
4. Synthetic paper (Nara Papers, Beyond Inks Synthetic Paper) Acrylic surface or Yupo paper can be used if you don't have access to synthetic paper.
5. A simple hair dryer with low heat and pressure setting (up to 1000 watt) - Click here to learn more about dryers that work well
6. Synthetic hair paint-brush - zero number
7. Paper towels/gloves/mask
Please visit this Amazon link to see the recommended products: https://www.amazon.in/shop/anujaaggarwal
(For those ordering the KIT, please also arrange products listed from no. 5 to 7 above.)
Interactive workshop: Participants can work along with me and ask questions.
Zoom meeting app: The workshop would be conducted on Zoom. The email with the meeting link would be sent 2-3 days before the workshop.
Workshop video: The video recording of the session would be shared with the participants (accessible for two months)
WhatsApp support group: A WhatsApp group of the participants would be created one week before the workshop to interact, share art, and help with further advice. The group would be active for one week after the workshop.
Discount Codes: Participants would get discount codes to buy products for further practice. Click here for the codes.
For any queries please get in touch with me at email@example.com or Instagram.