Alcohol Ink Workshop
2 Days Advanced Techniques
15 and 16 April (Saturday and Sunday)
5:00 pm to 8:00 pm India Time (IST) (GMT +5:30)
An alcohol ink workshop for people who have basic knowledge of working with inks.
Step-by-step guidance so you can easily understand and master the skills of using the inks to create beautiful art.
Day 1: Ripples
Day 2: Flowers
Material needed for the workshop:
1. Colored alcohol inks - any brand (examples: Nara, Shilpi Inks, Craftagles, Itsy Bitsy, Pianata, Ranger, Copic, etc.)
2. Metallic ink - Nara Golden Bake, Beyond Inks Rich Gold, Pinata Brass, Octopus Fluids Gold Rush, Kamenskaya Gold/Brass
3. White ink (optional) - Nara White, Ranger Snowcap, Octopus Fluids Snowflake, Kamenskaya White, etc.
4. Empty plastic cup/dropper bottle to dilute the inks
5. 99% isopropyl alcohol
6. Synthetic paper (Nara Papers) Acrylic surface or Yupo paper can be used if you don't have access to synthetic paper. Nara Black or Black Acrylic for ripples on black surface.
7. A simple hair dryer with low heat and pressure setting (up to 1000 watts) - Click here to learn more about dryers that work well
8. Synthetic hair paint-brush - 0 and 4 number and a plastic palette
9. Paper towels/gloves/mask
The workshop is not recommended for pregnant women and kids below 16 years.
Please visit this Amazon link to see the recommended products: https://www.amazon.in/shop/anujaaggarwal
Interactive workshop: Participants can work along with me and ask questions.
Detailed: Complete information about alcohol inks, surfaces, materials needed, varnishing, etc.
Meeting app: The workshop would be conducted on Microsoft Teams. The email with the meeting link would be sent 1-2 days before the workshop.
Workshop video: The video recording of the session would be shared with the participants (accessible for three months)
WhatsApp support group: A WhatsApp group of the participants would be created one week before the workshop to interact, share art, and help with further advice. The group would be active for two weeks after the workshop.
Discount Codes: Participants would get discount codes to buy products. Click here for the codes.
For any queries please get in touch with me at firstname.lastname@example.org or Instagram DM.
Register For The Workshop
Workshop Fees - Rs.4500/- or 55 USD (approx.)
The workshop fee does not include the material cost.
Indian participants can also pay through GPay or PayTM.
After registration please contact me through Instagram DM or email and provide your WhatsApp number to get added in the workshop group.
Workshop link would be sent 1-2 days before the workshop through email and WhatsApp group.